Skip to content
Michal Designs (“Michal Designs”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”) values your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Please note that the Policy applies regardless of whether you use a computer, mobile phone, tablet, TV, or other device to access our Services.
It is important that you read the Policy carefully because anytime you use our Services, you consent to the practices we describe in the Policy. If you do not agree to the practices described in this Policy, you should immediately refrain and cease to use any of our Services.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
- The information we collect from you enables us to fulfill your request for our products to send you information or content in which you may be interested, and keep you abreast of any updates related to our Site. We also use this information to personalize and continually improve our Site, your experience, and to ultimately serve you better.
- If you would like to place an order you will need to provide some personal information, such as your name, email address and shipping address. When making a purchase of our products, we will request that you provide your credit card, debit card, or acceptable payment option and your billing address and shipping address. You are welcome to not provide this information, but if you do not wish to provide this information then there is no way for us to provide you with our products.
- Information We Collect Automatically: In addition, when you visit the Site and/or register for Membership, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies, web beacons, and other automated devices. We also use third-party website analytics tools (such as Google Analytics, and Facebook Insights), that collect information about visitor traffic on the Site. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser, domain name and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites and the webpage that led you to the Sites
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- Site Analytics: As noted, we may use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Site. We use these tools to help us improve our Site, performance and user experiences.
- Links: Michal Designs may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, to provide more relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We do not disclose your private personal information except in the circumstances described here.
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information at your direction, such as when you authorize a third-party web client or application as log-in credentials when you order.
- Law and Harm: Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect Michal Designs’s rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party’s, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
- Business Transfers: In the event that Michal Designs is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. The promises in this Policy will apply to your information as transferred to the new entity.
CONSENT TO INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF DATA
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We follow reasonable technical and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect our Site and the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The Site encrypt your credit card number, debit card number, or other payment option and other personal information using secure technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your personal computer to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to you information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your password private. Also, you should never share your log-in information with others. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
- By using or participating in any Service and/or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage and processing of your information outside of Malaysia, consistent with this Policy. Please note that the data protection and other laws of countries to which your information may be transferred might not be as comprehensive as those in your country.
You have the right to request details about the information we collect and to correct inaccuracies in that information. Any further statutory user rights remain unaffected. If permitted by law, we may charge you a small fee for providing you with this ability. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND PRODUCTS ON OUR SERVICES
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that information about you is available only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract, or by applicable law.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- Our Services may link to third-party websites and services that are outside our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by websites or other services. You should exercise caution, and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
- Third Parties that Provide Content, Advertising or Functionality on Our Services –
- We enable you to watch video content provided by content providers;
- Certain third parties may serve advertising or keep track of which advertisements users see, how often they see those advertisements, and what users do in response to them; and
- We enable you to share certain materials on the Services with others through social networking services such as Facebook, Twitter, Google +, and LinkedIn.
- If you connect with a social networking service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in, as well as other information that you allow us to receive when you connect with these services.
HOW TO CONTACT US IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS THIS POLICY
If you wish to discuss any aspect of this policy please contact us by email email@example.com
- We may revise this Policy from time to time. The most current version of the policy will govern our use of your information and will always be on the Michal Designs website. If we make a change to this policy that, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you via an email to the email address associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the Site after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Policy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.